Friday, July 07, 2006

The age old dilemma...

Which Star Wars DVD should I buy? Or should I not even bother?

Do I go for the 4-disc box set, or the forthcoming 'Limited Editions', with the original versions as a bonus?

The box set is cheaper, and has all that bonus material.

The limited editions might be the only opportunity Han gets to shoot first on DVD.

And, of course, it's all subject to the whim of George Lucas, who will no doubt release some other version as soon as these stop making money.

So maybe I should just keep my cash until the super-duper all-singing all-dancing pick-which-bits-you-want-from-each-version box set arrives.

Or just watch them on VHS until the tapes wear out.

2 comments:

Elliot said...

Or you could just buy the very cool animated Star Wars Clone Wars DVDs instead and watch something new for a change!

Mirtika said...

Personally, I say don't buy any of them. I get sick and tired of all the freaking versions. Decide on ONE and put THAT on a DVD already, Mr. Lucas. You'd think the billions he already had were enough.

Mir