Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The obligatory New Years post...

...in which I pointlessly resolve to post on my blog more often...

No, of course, that would be silly. But there are one or two things I do intend to do this year:

Write more often. I'm not going to say every day, because that's asking for trouble. I will try to write a couple hundred words every day - mainly to flesh out the story of Project Seven - but sometimes there are just more important things to do. Like:

Read the Bible. I've been slacking on this too. I'm actually trying out a few Bible podcasts, so I can listen when stuck in traffic, but I need to find a reader whose voice and/or accent doesn't start to irritate me. (I know that's not a very good way to look at it, but there you go.)

I guess that will do as far as this blog is concerned. You don't really want to hear about the personal lifestyle changes I would like to make, do you?

Oh yes, it's Tuesday isn't it? Time for one of these then:

Sci-fi Song of the Week

I tried to find one that was New Year-related, but the closest I could think of was Year 3000 by Busted. Not my usual genre, but it is kinda fun.

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

If you find that Bible podcast, you will post the link, won't you? Sounds like a great idea.