Thursday, April 05, 2007

Chocolate break!

Yes, it's Easter, I'm off work for a week and I'll probably be doing something really exciting and not writing nonsesne here. I might even go out. Or I might stay in and watch sf movies for a week.

What I probably will do is a bit of writing - Project Seven has so far refused to settle into any of the sci-fi/fantasy settings I wanted for it, so I'm going to have a stab at just writing my protag's story instead (what I had originally planned as a dark past revealed in flashback) and see where that goes. It will probably end up with him being abducted by aliens or something anyway, knowing my imagination.

And if I do get to the PC, I should get the remaining pages up and running on my website.

Plus Yoda has his first car show of the season, the last ever Life on Mars is on telly (no spoilers, I promise!) and in between all that, there's chocolate to eat...

2 comments:

Mirtika said...

I don't care what current medical wisdom says, when I eat a lot of chocolate, my face gets very spotty.

Right now. I'm Polka Dotted Mir!

Not an attractive thing. But hey, Easter. One must indulge, right?

You didn't put the name of the episode which showcases Yoda!

Mir of Ye Spots

Mirtika said...

Oh, and I like the new look of the website--the yellow/black, space-agey look.

Mir