Monday, January 05, 2009

I wasn't going to do this...

...but I feel obliged to start the year with a Doctor Who post. Because what's a blog for if not for inflicted one's ill-informed opinions on the world?

And my ill-informed opinion at the moment is... well, it could go either way. My heart did drop somewhat when I saw the 11th Doc, and I kind of mentally went 'What? What?! WHAAT?!'

But the new team, and Russel T Davros, seemed quite upbeat about him, and Steven Moffatt has been responsible for some of the better Who so far, so... I'm willing to give him a go. I guess being a young whippersnapper he might have plenty of Dalek fighting years in him. As long as it doesn't become a total kids show.

I guess you know you're getting old when the Doctors start looking younger...

2 comments:

Brandon Barr said...

I've never seen a doctor who episode. But they're on my "interested in" list. Right now I'm going through the first season of the Twilight Zone.

UKSteve said...

What? What!? WHAAAAT?!

is a reply which will therefore be completely lost on you.

Love the Zone, though!