- Get the day job up to date. Actually I'm in pretty good shape with this, although November is looking busy at the moment. :(
- Get ahead with the NVQ. Tomorrow afternoon is set aside for this one.
- Get the house clean enough to last a month. I'm going to have to class that one as 'desirable', I think.
- Draft some bloggy goodness. There must be at least one CSFF blog tour during NaNo, right? Other than that I guess it will be random NaNo ponderings.
- Help the in-laws move house. Or at least help them clear out some stuff. Including a cooker. To our house. Hmmmm.
- Oh yes, and I suppose I should have some idea what on Earth I'm going to write come Monday.
- And if I was more technically-minded I would fix the 'o' key on this laptop...
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Pre-NaNo to-do list
Aaaargh, only a few days to go and so much still to do!