Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Windfarm Radio

Not just tunes today, but a whole internet radio station... Windfarm Radio is an extension of the Daily Audio Bible podcast, a kind of 24 hour virtual prayer room, and opened its doors for the first time today.

I don't know how the whole prayer room thing is going to work, but I tuned in for a while earlier and in between the prayers there was a nice mix of Christian tunes (which actually seemed to be the bulk of the main feed).

What I do know is that there's a lot that's bad about the internet, and it's nice to see someone making use of the technology for God's purposes.

I dare say I shall be tuning in quite a bit over the coming days and weeks and watching how it (and the rest of the DAB's online community) develops.

Both radio station and podcast are definitely worth checking out if you can.

No comments: