It seems that a recurring theme has been that of how 'Christian' The Bone House is - you know, being from a Christian publisher and all. Thomas Clayton Booher is on the 'make Christian novels Christian' camp; Becky Miller puts the case that religion is growing in importance in the Bright Empires series.
- Jeff Chapman introduces us to Thomas Young, one of the 'real' historical figures to have a supporting role in the Bright Empires series
- Bruce Hennigan reviews the book by likening Mina to G'Kar from Babylon 5 (he does other stuff too, but this is a sci-fi blog!)
- Shannon McDermott bravely tackles the intersection of Christianity and the multiverse concept (I'll have to can of worms that, it's too late in the day...)
- Jason Joyner accuses the author of having a British narrative style - I hadn't really thought about that, but when I come to review the book, I will try and remember to do so
- Robert Treskillard gives a detailed review - other reviews are available, check the following blogs: