Friday, November 03, 2006

Quick NaNo note

As I may have mentioned, I took the lunatic step of signing up for this, and in fact got off to a good start. Whether I'll keep that up or not is a different matter.

Anyway, if I'm not around much over the next few weeks, well, you probably won't notice any difference, but this time there is a reason.

I'll be mucking about in the Bermuda Triangle of fiction that lies between Jasper Fforde, Robert Rankin and Douglas Adams.

So far Per Ardua ad Chipping Sodbury has an impressive 4004 words - some of which actually make some kind of sense - and occasional snippets will be posted here, so as not to lower the tone of this blog. The prologue is there now.

2 comments:

Mirtika said...

5272 words for me. And they do make sense. :)

Keep at it, sweets.

Mir

Mirtika said...

Oh, if you wanna see an astonishing word NaNo count, check out Selena T's --she's like up to 26000 or something as of yesterday.

Mir