Friday, March 09, 2007

Website updates

This week's excuse for sparse blogging is that I've been beavering away behind the scenes at my website.

I haven't opened it up to the public yet, but most of the content from the original website has been transferred and is being edited into a more catchy blurby type thing for Countless as the Stars. I have decided (a bit reluctantly) to ditch the few bits from my journalistic career which were posted, partly because they are a bit old now, but mainly to concentrate on things more related to my book and Christian science fiction in general.

First decision though: which design? Currently you will see this welcome page:


and the remaining pages look something like this:
As an alternative, I've played around with this front page, which I like because the spacecraft looks more like something from my novel than a NASA stock photo:

but the text pages look a little dark, at least until such time as some artistically talented individual volunteers to provide some pictures of people or scenes from the book.

So if anyone thinks they can liven this up with a space battle or something, let me know. Otherwise, I'll be sticking with the orange peel for now.

No comments: